- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
This introduction course is for a less technical user, business analyst or consultant interested to learn data science.
About This Course
This course cover the foundation of OpenRefine and its scripting language GREL. You will learn how to
- use the facet/filter feature to mine and discover data ;
- leverage OpenRefine point and click transformation and fuzzy matching function for quick but powerful data cleaning ;
- write complex transformation in GREL, OpenRefine script language ;
- call API and parse results in Refine.
This is paragraph 2 of the long course description. Add more paragraphs as needed. Make sure to enclose them in paragraph tags.
Add information about the skills and knowledge students need to take this course.
Staff Member #1
Biography of instructor/staff member #1
Staff Member #2
Biography of instructor/staff member #2
Frequently Asked Questions
What web browser should I use?
The Open edX platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.
Your answer would be displayed here.
OpenRefine 101- Curriculum 0/1
- OpenRefine 101 07 hourLecture1.1