- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
If you’re new to the Internet of Things (IoT) and want to leverage it across business functions, then this introductory course is for you. You’ll get a glimpse into the ever-growing field of IoT, a technology that allows the intelligent exchange of data among a network of internet-connected objects.
Introduction to IoT Training Course
Course Overview :
Simplilearn’s Introduction to IoT course will give you a complete overview of the exciting and futuristic world of the Internet of Things (IoT). This IoT training course will help you understand how you can leverage it across multiple business functions. The course will help you learn core IoT concepts and how IoT is integrated into business applications to improve overall results.
● 2 hours of in-depth elearning
● Lifetime access to self-paced learning
● Industry-relevant course completion certificate
● Comprehensive industry-relevant use cases and case studies
Course Delivery Method:
Online self-paced content:
● Origins of IoT
● Building blocks of IoT
● Communication among IoT devices
● IoT designs
● Development considerations
● IoT frameworks
● IoT architectures
● Security considerations of IoT
● Real-world uses of IoT
● How to adopt IoT
● IoT in the enterprise
Eligibility/Who Will Benefit(Persona):
This Introduction to IoT course offered by Simplilearn caters to CXO-level and middle management professionals who want to enhance business value and ROI by leveraging IoT. This course is also ideal for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of IoT or pursue a career in this growing field.
There are no prerequisites required to take this Introduction to IoT course.
Accreditation Bodies/Certification alignment:
● Complete 85 percent of online self-learning content
● Successfully pass the assessment test
Introduction to IoT- Curriculum 0/1
- Introduction to IoT 01 hour 30 minLecture1.1