- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
Our Big Data Hadoop certification training course lets you master the concepts of the Hadoop framework, Big Data tools, and methodologies to prepare you for success in your role as a Big Data Developer. Learn how various components of the Hadoop ecosystem fit into the Big Data processing lifecycle.
Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer
This course covers the concepts of the Big Data Hadoop framework and Hadoop ecosystem tools; distributed storage and processing; the basics of functional programming; Apache Hive; Apache Spark; and No SQL database. The course curriculum is aligned with the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175).
Course Highlights(Same as features)
● 22 hours of online self-paced learning
● 52 hours of instructor-led training
● 4 industry-based course-end projects
● Interactive learning with integrated labs
● Curriculum aligned to Cloudera CCA175 certification exam
Course Delivery Method:
Online Bootcamp- Online, self-paced, video-based learning and live virtual classroom conducted by the industry’s leading big data coach. This course includes Simpliearn’s Integrated lab platform.
Learners interested in taking this Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer course should have a basic understanding of core Java and SQL.
● Data processing
● Functional programming
● Apache Spark
● Parallel processing
● Spark RDD optimization techniques
● Spark SQL
Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark
Who Will Benefit(Persona):
This Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer course is best suited for the following professionals:
● Analytics, BI, IT, data management, and project management professionals
● Architects, software developers, and professionals working on mainframe and testing
● Aspiring data scientists and graduates looking to begin a career in big data analytics
Key Learning Outcomes(same content can be used as in brochure no Seo implications):
● Learn how to navigate the Hadoop ecosystem and understand how to optimize its use
● Ingest data using Sqoop, Flume, and Kafka
● Implement partitioning, bucketing, and indexing in Hive
● Work with RDD in Apache Spark
● Process real-time streaming data
● Perform DataFrame operations in Spark using SQL queries
● Implement user-defined functions (UDF) and user-defined attribute functions (UDAF) in Spark
This Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer course is aligned with the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175).
● Completion of at least 85 percent of online self-paced learning or attendance of one live virtual classroom
● A score of at least 75 percent in course-end assessment
● Successful evaluation in at least one project
Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer- Curriculum 0/1
- Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer 11 hourLecture1.1