- 12 (Registered)
Objective of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning course has been divided into 5 topics such as Overview and requirement of AI, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, Importance of Data, and Application of AI in Telecom Industry.
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning:
• What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
• Evolution and Applications of AI
• Components that constitute AI
• Relevance of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence
• What is Machine Learning (ML) and why do machines need to learn? How is it related to AI?
• Types of Machine Learning Algorithms and its present-day areas of application.
• What is Deep Learning and how is it going to shape the world of AI in the next few decades
• Difference between Machine Learning and Deep Learning
• Role of Python and Tensorflow in the journey
• The Future with AI, and AI in Action
• Case studies of Firms who have used AI to blow away the competition
Length of AI-ML course (including quiz):
2-3 hours in a week
Self-paced on your time (The courses have been broken down into bite-sized learning so that the learning can be focussed).