- 20 (Registered)
The Introduction to 5G course has been developed to give an insight into the evolution of the telecom industry from 1G to 5G, key drivers for 5G technology, understand the key terminologies, concepts and application of 5G, network evolution for 5G and Internet of Things.
- Evolution to 5G and Key Highlights of 5G
- The Business Case & Key Drivers
- 5G Terminology, Concepts and Applications
- Front and Backhaul
- Small Cells
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Network Slicing
- 5G – Network Security, Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things
- Getting Ready for 5G – Network Evolution.
Introduction to 5G course (including quiz): 2 Hours
2-3 hours in a week
Self-paced on your time (The courses have been broken down into bite-sized learning so that the learning can be focussed).
5G More 0/2